Thursday, April 26, 2012

Summer Is Coming!

I can't believe it's already the end of April! This has honestly been one of the fastest semesters of college for me.  While slightly sad that my college career will be ending in Decemeber, I'm so exicted to get a chance to do something different and enter the "real world."  Whether or not grad school is on horizon...I don't know yet.  If I do decide to enroll, it won't be for at least several years.  For now, I'm doing two internships over this summer in Rockford and seeing where those lead me.  I will be a Marketing/Development Intern at the Discovery Center Museum as well as being a part-time Marketing Intern at the Rockford Dance Company

I feel so blessed to have gotten BOTH of those internships without really even trying.  I'm looking forward to working with and learning from some great people and hopefully making connections that will help me in the future.  Not to mention, the Riverfront Museum is such a fun place and it's super convenient that both offices are located there :)  I'd love to be able to find a small summer job, but no luck with that so far.  With or without a summer job it's going to be a busy but fruitful summer.  With what little free time I will have, I want to fully enjoy the summer weatherr that I've been missing these past 8 or so months. 

~Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment